We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features