We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications.Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Knowledge of Java, MVVM, Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization